OUR CUSTOMERS RATE US 4.8 / 5 STARS
“They repaired it in 2 days and I was back on the road shortly after. The car was in the shop for many weeks and Kasey solved it in a couple of days. Excellent Job!!!!!!!” Roy Reinertsen
“Went with AutoModuleGods and got a good module the first time for less. Plus these guys are vets and it’s always good to support vets.” Michael
“Showed great patience in explaining what could be done with my BCM. Very fast turnaround. Pricing much better than fair. Would deal with again.” Zane
Engine Control Modules (ECM) & Powertrain Control Modules (PCM) – Remanufactured, New & Repairs
Free Diagnostic Service
We provide a free diagnostic service and find the least expensive way to fix your vehicle
Programmed for Plug & Play
We program your module so that it’s plug and play in most cases
Stronger than OEM Parts
All modules are repaired and updated with stronger than OEM original parts
Jeep is a brand of American automobiles that is a division of FCA US LLC (formerly Chrysler Group, LLC), a wholly owned subsidiary of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. The former Chrysler Corporation acquired the Jeep brand, along with the remaining assets of its owner American Motors, in 1987. The division is headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. Jeep’s current product range consists solely of sport utility vehicles and off-road vehicles, but has also included pickup trucks in the past.
The original Jeep was the prototype Bantam BRC. Willys MB Jeeps went into production in 1941 specifically for the military, arguably making them the oldest four-wheel drive mass-production vehicles now known as SUVs. The Jeep became the primary light 4-wheel-drive vehicle of the United States Army and the Allies during World War II, as well as the postwar period. The term became common worldwide in the wake of the war.
The Jeep brand currently produces five models, but 8 vehicles are under the brand name or use the Jeep logo:
- Jeep Renegade BU: Subcompact Sport Utility Vehicle
- Jeep Wrangler
- JK: Standard wheelbase Compact Sport utility vehicle, 2-door version
- TJL:Compact pickup truck, 2-door version;Produced by AAV. A similar version is produced by AEV as the AEV Brute, but with the Jeep logo.
- Brute Double Cab:Compact pickup truck, 4-door version;Produced by American Expedition Vehicles
- JK Unlimited: Long wheelbase Mid-Size sport utility vehicle, 4-door version
- J8: Mid-Size military sport utility vehicle;Produced by AIL, AAV, and AEV.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee: Mid-size sport utility vehicle
- Jeep Compass: Compact sport utility vehicle
- Jeep Cherokee KL: Mid-size sport utility vehicle
(Wikipedia – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep)